Saturday, July 08, 2006

This is a good morning

I'm getting married today. You may ask, what am I doing writting a blog when I should be getting ready. Well, I woke up and got up stupidly early so while the others in the house are running around wildly, I'm just sitting here having a chill safe in the knowledge I don't need to be nervous until 1pm. So only 3 1/2 hours to go.
Slight panic yesterday though, when checking the suits we discovered that there was a pair of trousers slightly different so the rest. It took a while to spot though, among 5 pairs of black trousers there was a random grey pin stripe pair. Good job the shop checked them!!
I will attempt to remain calm but I can't see that lasting.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Dr B said...

Can't comment on your morning but from my observations the afternoon was good too!

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:45:00 AM, Blogger Rach said...

So now your hand has stopped shaking ;) how do you feel?

And when will we find out where you went on honeymoon?

Great day, had a wicked time, and your brother's speech was classic, although is it true he stole the opening line from you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home